US Diplomacy and Passport History, 1756-2016
This booklet is a guideline for collectors of historical United States passports. I do not claim it is a complete history of U.S. Diplomacy or U.S. Passports. It’s instead a summary of core facts that I believe are relevant for collectors. When you collect passports, you need specific knowledge, as only as do you understand what you collect. You will be able to justify your collectibles on their historical value, which has, of course, also an influence on the price of any collectible. (By the way, I collect old passports for 20+ years). Guideline US Passport History
- What document was necessary to travel between the British provinces, now states?
- When was the first known passport issued in the American colonies?
- When was the first passport issued by US Consuls abroad?
- When was the passport photo introduced?
- … just some of the most interesting facts you will learn
- 60 pages Guideline US Passport History
You might also be interested in my e-book LET PASS OR DIE – PASSPORT HISTORY.